Help keep families close while in Charleston.
Fisher House Charleston is about treating the families that stay with us like family. To show our southern hospitality, we strive to make the stress of our families just a little lighter by going the extra mile.Your donation will benefit the Fisher House Charleston’s guests by providing a comfortable home away from home experience.
Two ways you can help!
#1 DROP OFF NEEDED ITEMS AT PARTICIPATING DROP-OFF LOCATIONS
You can donate new items such as Bottled water, Prepackaged snacks, Charmin Toilet Tissue, Bounty Paper Towels, Paper Plates/plastic utensils, Napkins at locations below.
STUHR FUNERAL HOME locations at:
- 2180 Greenridge Road North Charleston, SC
- 232 Calhoun Street Charleston, SC
- 3360 Glenn McConnell Pkwy Charleston, SC
- 1494 Mathis Ferry Road Mt. Pleasant, SC
SPRINT locations at:
- 7643 Rivers Ave Ste H, North Charleston, SC 29406
- 821 Orleans Rd, Charleston, SC 29407
- 1748 Towne Centre Way #102, Mt Pleasant, SC 29464
WTMA Studios located at:
- 4230 Faber Place Drive Ste. 100 North Charleston, SC
FISHER HOUSE CHARLESTON located at:
- 150 Wentworth Street Charleston, SC
#2 LISTEN TO 1250 WTMA on Friday, November 9th for our FISHER HOUSE CHARLESTON RADIOTHON to find out how you can make a monetary donation.
Our families and our Veteran heroes thank you!